Hopefully a last gasp, but this is NE.

Real Name
David
With everyone inside I figured the snow made for a good time to go out.

EM120020.jpg

EM120025.jpg

EM120030.jpg

Real Name
David
Nice B&W shots David! How are you liking the 12-100mm? That range must be fun in addition to the rock solid IBIS!
It's just such a versatile tool and it's my go to anytime I feel like going out in less than good weather. I'm not sure there's anything like it in any other system (24-200 that's as good or better than a great standard f/2.8 zoom?).

Jonathan F/2

Top Veteran
It's just such a versatile tool and it's my go to anytime I feel like going out in less than good weather. I'm not sure there's anything like it in any other system (24-200 that's as good or better than a great standard f/2.8 zoom?).

That was the one lens I didn't buy before I left M43. Olympus doesn't get enough credit for making some of the best lenses out in the market. I still dream about the Oly 75mm 1.8 prime! Probably one of my favorite lenses of any system!

Jonathan F/2

Top Veteran
The 75mm is another special lens. My only problem with it was that I often found it too long or too short.

I found it worked best as a long range street style lens and/or for close headshot portraits. It's definitely not an all-arounder! My other favorite is the Olympus 8mm 1.8 Fisheye. Another lens unique only to M43 especially when used with M43 in-camera features (hi res mode, IBIS, etc.).

Latest threads

Top Bottom