Fuji Hopping over from SC.com

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Hi all!

I'm bartjeej, real name bart, from Holland. I've been a SeriousCompacts.com member for about 2.5 years now, and yesterday I bought a used Fuji X100 (also have a Samsung EX1 and WB750). I read a LOT of reviews, for months on end, to decide on the perfect camera for me, and I found there's no such thing. I think there're better cameras out there than the X100, but at this moment in time, the X100 is as close to what I need as I can get. So far, I love it to bits :)

I'll probably do most of my posting on Serious Compacts, but it's nice to have a large group of knowledgeable and enthusiastic Fuji X users here, too :)

I do plan to post on this site too, but those posts will probably be a bit less frequent - even if only because 2 of my 3 cameras aren't Fuji's!

Also, I already spend wayyyyy too much of my valuable time reading and posting in the daily stream of "small talk" (and "small photography", coining it) on SC.com. If I double that to FXS.com, I'll never get my thesis done so I'll probably (try to?) limit myself a bit to "big(ish) talk" and "big(ish) photography"... well that's the plan, anyway! :p

Bart congrats on your new (to you) Fuji X100! I'm really glad you are going to bounce between the two sites. You need the respite from that thesis!:biggrin_old:

Thanks guys :)
BB, the way things are currently going, it's more like the thesis is respite from SC.com (and its siblings)... but I like your way of reasoning better :biggrin_old:

Back