Feedback How do I get rid of the "New Post (Flash)" notifications??

Try it in Chrome on an Android device. Not so much in the same place then. It's depending on whether the title bar of Chrome is visible or not :p
It'll never be lower than the initial screen load would be a better statement. Upon the initial screen load the "Cameraderie" logo is shown with the menu bar below it; when the page loads the logo disappears and the menu bar becomes 'sticky' at the top. The end result is that the menu will never be on the screen any lower than the initial 1" or whatever it is when the logo is shown.

Related, let's get some actual numbers to see who if the numbers should stay or go. :)

I actually use it to see what threads have new posts since my last “Mark threads read” click, never really needing to dive into the actual forum categories.

I read the threads I want, then click mark threads read so it’s clear for my next visit. Works well for me.

It'll never be lower than the initial screen load would be a better statement. Upon the initial screen load the "Cameraderie" logo is shown with the menu bar below it; when the page loads the logo disappears and the menu bar becomes 'sticky' at the top. The end result is that the menu will never be on the screen any lower than the initial 1" or whatever it is when the logo is shown.
That statement would be better, also it would be correct!

Back