Film How do people like Kodak TMax 100?

Cerita

Veteran
I keep hearing about Kodak's offerings of BW films, and I have been wondering about trying Tmax 100 (I like slower speed films). Any thoughts?

In looking through my notes from a few decades ago, I found my best results came from using T-Max developer rather than D-76 or HC110; just my $0.02 worth....

In looking through my notes from a few decades ago, I found my best results came from using T-Max developer rather than D-76 or HC110; just my $0.02 worth....

Good to note. I haven't had the courage to develop my own film as yet, maybe someday.

It's not too hard. B&W only takes a changing bag, a tank, a stopwatch, and some chemistry. You do need to carefully follow time and temperature directions - at least until you get consistent results. Then you can experiment. You will also need a place to dry film that is dust free. Showers work well using some clothespins and a short line. Check out www.digitaltruth.com for ideas.

Once you get into exposures seconds long its reciprocity characteristics make it one of the faster films available. Very good in low light/tripod mounted work.

Back