How far would you go to get the shot?

Dewi Sant

Veteran
Dec 20, 2013
Lancashire, England
Guess?
I've done daft things to get shots in the past so I can't say anything. Although this is a lot more extreme than anything I ever did I take my hat off to these guys - the photos they captured are truly superb. Life is about taking risks, if you think you can do it go for it - just as long as you know the full extent of the risks involved, including getting caught. These two would have gone to jail for a long time had they been spotted up there I'm sure

BillN

Hall of Famer
Aug 25, 2010
S W France
Bill
Fantastic shots - marvellous experience - all praise to them

The nearest I've been is on an Outward Bound trip in Wales; Abseiling!

HeatherTheVet

Top Veteran
Apr 23, 2011
Scotland
Heather
I am absolutely fine with heights, but the combination of height, motion and fisheye lens nearly made me vomit - I had to skip through it! Mostly motion I think, need I remind you of the last time I was on a boat and was castaway on a beach scantily clad and barefoot having jumped ship due to extreme seasickness

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
I'm absolutely NOT fine with heights (although strangely, I love flying). Watching the video was actually difficult for me!

In any event, I definitely would not go that far to take any photos at all!!!

That was really cool though. And crazy! I can't believe they were standing on that catwalk or whatever that was ... a strong gush of wind could have blown them over .... yikes!!!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom