How Hot!?!

Djarum

All-Pro
Name
Jason
We are supposed to hit between 106-108F the next two days. Luckily todays humidity is pretty low, but its supposed to go up tommorow and sunday. I lived in Florida for 18 years, and I can't recall the actually temperature getting over 102 in Jacksonville. However, the humidity was extreme there. Sheesh, now I know why I haven't gotten out to take photos.

Attachments

• heat.jpeg
    heat.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 104
I also lived in Florida - the Daytona-Orlando area - for about 10 years. While it could often be very oppressive because of the high humidity, the temperature rarely approached 100 F. 90 was bad enough. I live in New Jersey and we'll be hitting about 97 F for the next three days - with temperatures indexes of about 105 F. Not much outdoor photography and not much motorcycle riding this weekend.

Definitely having a heat wave up here as well - just a bit north of you Biro. 90 in the shade.:cool:

[video=youtube_share;Qe-45dj-aGo]

Things get moving @ about 3:55 minutes.

Over 100, power down. A massive storm went through the Northern Virginia area.

Helped cut up a tree blocking the road out of the neighborhood.

What a mess.

I HATE summer......only 2 more months....Uggggh. Hot and humid here for the last week and for the next week, too. I hate hot weather more than nearly anything else I can think of. If I could make it so it would never be over 75 degrees again, I'd gladly give up photography. That's how much I hate it.

Back