Fuji How is the X-T1 AF performance NOW comparing to A6000?

metalmania

Regular
I have a SONY A6000 and a Fuji X-E2. With the 4.0 firmware, how is the X-T1 now comparing to A6000? How is the X-T10 vs A6000? I googled but there were no such comparisons based on the latest firmware update. I am thinking to sell my A6000 and get a X-t10 in the near future, but I really want to know if the Fuji AF is indeed improved to the A6000 level.

Thanks!!

From memory, I don't think it is as fast, but you do have a great selection of lenses to choose from, something the Sony continues to lack. I do think the new firmware brings the X-T1 very close to the performance of the Sony and Oly E-M1 I've also used recently.

I'd love to play with an A6000 and find out. Also (and you probably know this but) AF speed varies a decent bit by lens. So even if the Fujis were comparable with their best lens, maybe the lens you fall in love with is a little slower. Like the awesome 35 f1.4, which is an older design and not as quick as the newest stuff. But whoa lord, what a lens.

Thanks guys. I used to have a Sigma 35/1.4 on 6D, that's a great combo. For 50mm range, I prefer my 55/1.8 on A7. On my X-E2, I prefer the 56/1.2 and 55-200. I heard good things about X-T10 AF performance. So anyway I just sold my A6000. :) If my next 10% off ebay coupon arrives, I might jump into the x-t10.

Back