How many cameras do you currently own?

I don't consider myself a gear hoarder or fanatic consumer or anything - but I'm shocked to find myself now owning 3 proper digital cameras (Fuji X100, Samsung EX1, Samsung WB750), 2 old film cameras from my childhood, and I think somewhere, someone still has a crappy Nikon L16 that still belongs to me, although I'm not quite sure who that should be... oh, and I'm looking for a fourth digital camera!:eek:

Okay, I'll update mine.

I sent the 1DX back. The GF1 went to my daughter Amy, E-P3 to Mary Lou, 5D to my daughter Sarah and I have replaced all that with two Fuji's, XP1 ana X100S.

G

Gary, weren't you shooting dual E-M5s?

Canon SX230HS - keep this for pocketability + 14X zoom + cool slo-mo video mode
Fuji X10 - all purpose goes most everywhere snapshooter
Panny GH1 - for sale; sitting in the camera bag mostly
NEX 5N - portraits; low light
Canon 40D - mostly sports

For some reason five doesn't seem too outlandish. Maybe it's just in comparison to the crowd around here.

I forgot the Contax 139 film camera that gets some use as well. Oops. Six.

Also have an RX100 in the mail. So seven soon. This is getting worse by the moment...

I went on a mad selling spree this last couple of months and sold almost everything. I found that I had left two Fuji X lenses, the 18mm and 60mm macro. I decided to take a chance and try the Fuji XE1 and I'm really glad that I did. I really think I'm beginning to bond with this one. I re-bought the Fuji 35mm lens too and have concentrated on getting to know it better! I'm not totally cured though (you'll be glad to hear :eek:) I bought another EM5, 75mm and PL25mm just because sometimes I need some speed!

Oh Dear God
3 TLR's
4 Box Cameras
2 Folding Med Format
2 Folding 35mm/828
4 35mm Rangefinder
2 35mm viewfinder
2 AF 35mm
2 DSLR
2 GRD 1 and 3
1 XZ-1
3 Fuji F series
1 Superzoom HS
2 Oly PEN's

I need Help

A bunch; interestingly, none of them were bought brand new (except the S100), all either used or refurbed.

Used most often:
- Fuji X-10, Oly E-PL3, S100 (ooops, minus one, just lost the little pocket RAWket)

Use quite a bit:
- Fuji X-Pro 1, for thoughtful walkabouts and low light/stage performances
- E-M5, for Nature and Action/Aviation photos and video

Use infrequently (All film):
Olympus Pen-F, Olympus 35 SP Rangefinder

Use rarely (all film):
- Olympus OM-1, Leica M3, Zorki 1e, Yaschicamat 124G Twin Lens Reflex

Just bought (to replace the lost S100--yeah, right!):
- Used M8

What I use

Digital
- for monochrom - dp1 & 2 Merrill (some color work, but mainly b&w because I like the b&w from the camera and I can shoot up to iso 1600)
- xp1/xe1/x100
- for long tele - omd
- pocketable camera - rx100 (grd v on pre-order), lx3
- legacy rf lenses - gxr m module (not using as much right now)

Film
- Contax T, Contax G2, Leica/Minolta CL, Konica RF
- Voitlander Perkeo, Voitlander Bessa II, Cosina GF670, Franka Solida IIs, Zeiss Super Ikonta IV (all 120 folders)

Doctors orders about getting back into shape. Been doing more walking lately so bringing along a bridge camera panasonic fz200.

10 digital + 1 on pre-order and 9 film cameras. I shoot mainly digital right now.. Probably around 80-90%.. Mainly because I hate scanning :(

Gary

Back