Leica How much is that Leica in the window?

Gary

All-Pro
Aug 19, 2012
Southern California
Gary Ayala
Nicely wrapped. My little shop in Orange County has a ton of used Leica stuff. Yesterday, I noticed new Leica stuff everywhere. They decided to go Leica in a big way ... and its a little store, go figure.

Gary

Petach

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2011
UK, Essex
Peter Tachauer
its all relevant to me. I stood in such a window last week, entered the shop and got me a very nice M6 TTL with Zeiss 21mm glass. (couldn't stretch to an M9, M8.2 or MP) What a lovely, lovely, lovely, tactile and beguiling piece of machinery.

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio
its all relevant to me. I stood in such a window last week, entered the shop and got me a very nice M6 TTL with Zeiss 21mm glass. (couldn't stretch to an M9, M8.2 or MP) What a lovely, lovely, lovely, tactile and beguiling piece of machinery.
I have a M6TTL as well and the feel is second to none, including the M9. It's just a wonderful piece of machinery.

Enjoy yours!

Antonio

silverbullet

Regular
Oct 20, 2010
Germany
Bernd how nice to see you here again

thanks a lot!

I dived very deep into bicycles...... the old path-racers, or better, the french types of 'Randonneurs' with their little front carriers and hammered fenders (Lefol). Must make some pictures when I'm ready..... ;-)

Latest threads

Top Bottom