• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

How to carry a Camera

JoeLopez

Veteran
May 18, 2017
HHhhhhm..... sounds like maybe it was just my (cheap) sling of choice I was trying back then. Thanks for the responses, I think I'll be checking Amazon later with some of the vendor names mentioned to see their offerings. With the warmer weather coming back to the NE USA I'm sure I'll be out & about with my wife soon.
To be honest, I wouldn't trust my gear on a cheap sling. Black Rapid or Peak Design would be on my list for sure.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
HHhhhhm..... sounds like maybe it was just my (cheap) sling of choice I was trying back then. Thanks for the responses, I think I'll be checking Amazon later with some of the vendor names mentioned to see their offerings. With the warmer weather coming back to the NE USA I'm sure I'll be out & about with my wife soon.
69 F in VA today. These early warm days are a real treat.

Covey22

Hall of Famer
Feb 3, 2012
Just spent a day off running with the 16-55 on the Peak Slide and the 50-140 on the Slide Lite. Was totally accidental and didn't even really click in my mind until the long ride home. Either one does a great job, but I'll probably splurge for another full Slide and move the Lite to the X30.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Choice made, am now paying for Capture One and letting Adobe run down
Found a phrase "PASM buddies" and now waiting eagerly to use it in a sentence.
Slowly getting back into a normal routine again. :(
I have created a website covering Canon Rangefinders 1935-1968 at
Larry Huffman huffman@gmx.com
Top Bottom