Fuji how to process xe-2 raw files as a aperture user?

Lightroom, ACR, Capture One, Silkypix, Iridient, Photo Ninja and a few others...
i only have LR3, which doesn´t suppoer the XE2. maybe with the fuji software that came with the cam? otherwise i guess i might just wait instead of purchasing LR5. thank you very much

The latest version of the Adobe DNG Converter will convert X-E2 RAW files into DNGs that can be read by earlier versions of Lightroom and possibly Aperture as well. It's a free download from Adobe's site.

Lightroom, ACR, Capture One, Silkypix, Iridient, Photo Ninja and a few others...

tried the silkypix raw converter from the fuji page- but it displays a error message saying the camera is not supported. i can´t test the file from the cd that came with the cam as my macpro doesn´t have a cd drive- but shouldn´t the version in the internet from the fuji site be the same or even newer?

tried the silkypix raw converter from the fuji page- but it displays a error message saying the camera is not supported. i can´t test the file from the cd that came with the cam as my macpro doesn´t have a cd drive- but shouldn´t the version in the internet from the fuji site be the same or even newer?

borrowed a external cd drive from a friend and was able to instal the silkypix. now it works - amazing ;) but coming from aperture- ugly to use ;)

Back