Fuji How to remove or cover the silly S on the x-100s front!

Bashar

Rookie
I find the s on the front of the x-100s cheap looking and degrading to the camera's esthetics, almost like a beautiful model with a big pimple on her nose! Ideas to remove it?

I find the s on the front of the x-100s cheap looking and degrading to the camera's esthetics, almost like a beautiful model with a big pimple on her nose! Ideas to remove it?

Hi Bashar ..Its very simple , I have a Black limited edition X100 and guess what ? It doesnt have SILLY letter S .. So lets just exchange the cameras ;););)
Cheers
Bhupinder
:p:p:p:p

Gaffer's tape. While you're at it, you can put a small piece over the read/write led on the back. I agree that the S detracts from the clean look of the front of the camera. I also dislike the red S on the top plate (as well as the larger font Fuji used) - I'm picky that way.

I blacked out the X-E1 writing and fuji logos with black paint. The camera looks great. Trouble is I will not be able to sell it as mint anymore!

This is pominpocket from the Fuji X series forum making the transfer under the name bananas so I do not get trolled .

Back