Feedback How to unsubscribe from Gallery notifications?

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
When the gallery wasn't working consistently, I chose to subscribe to be notified whenver someone uploaded. Well, now I'd like to unsubcribe.:redface: but can't seem to find the option anywhere? Can you point me in the right direction? I don't seem to see it listed under "subscriptions".

Thanks!

BB, there is an option to be notified whenever someone comments on (or tags, I think) your photo....I think that gets turned on and off on the individual photo page (but I never spend any time in the gallery so I could be wrong). I just had a quick looksie in the settings area and saw nothing to help me.

Maybe someone smarter than myself will read your plea and help out. I'll keep peeking around, but won't likely be here too long this evening.

The same place where you clicked Receive Email Updates before, there should be a Disable Email Updates link to click on.

Can't seem to find any disabling for alerts for the gallery itself. I keep looking but just don't see it.

Not talking about whether I want to get notifications on one of my photos...I know about that checking of the box...but this "subscription" is to the whole current SIJ gallery - which brings lots of emails.

It's all the way down at the bottom left of the SIJ 2015 gallery. I did unsubscribe and have gotten a few more notifications but perhaps they were already in the "shute".

Thanks so much for your compliments on my "old man winter", Luke!

Back