Hows weather at your place?

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
Steve
Currently oscillating between highs in the 50’s and 60’s (F). Stil. Some mornings below freezing but the warmer weather is starting to prevail. The daffodils are blooming and the trees are budding.

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
Similar weather pattern in the western foothills of the Appalachians. Cold at night, 50-60 during the day. It was sunny and 29F when I started my hike today. By mid afternoon, long sleeves were enough to go outside, but there was still a bit of bite to the air.

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
Very mild and Autumn-like the past couple of days, after weeks of blistering Summer heat. I had my bike loaded on my car to head over to the park for a couple of hours this morning, but it started drizzling right about dawn, and progressed to a sustained downpour. I won't complain, because we've been in an extended dry period and desperately needed the rain. I like the sound of the rain hammering on our metal roof, anyway. So I'll just stay in and enjoy my retirement. :D

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
We had a bit of rain over the past few days, which was very welcome. Sadly, Australia's current drought is still persistent west of the Great Dividing Range. I don't think they got much out there and its been months. There are some towns in the north of the state which are running out of water, and have to have it trucked in from elsewhere.

Graham Moore

Rookie
Oct 15, 2018
Vancouver BC
Graham
Vancouver BC. It's been all over the place this week. It was supposed to rain every day and be cool and cloudy for the whole week. It was gorgeous late Monday afternoon and yesterday afternoon. This morning started out cool and overcast but the sun has been out for a couple of hours today, with clouds coming in for the afternoon.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom