How's weather at your place?

Looks like a busy river, BB!

We got a tease of spring on Sunday, but back down to freezing temperatures and we supposedly have a winter storm warning on Thur-Fri. I used to say that I love winter, but I think this one broke me. :D

Well, I actually got outside yesterday, but it turned into a bit of a hot one. Today... different... think I'll stay home.

today.jpg

The showers have already begun and if this is whats coming, I don't want to be out in it. OTOH, it could just disappear.

I just took a seat at Bill"s Pub.
You're invited to join.
Oh Bill, beer, thanks.
We got sunny weather, 26 Celsius, in the eastern part of Holland.

Kind regards, Herman

Threatening thunder storms, and I have a flight out of here in 3 hours. No delays fit the schedule, as I only have 45 minutes to change planes in Chicago -- if all goes well. Oh please, go well! My last flight out of town three weeks ago was 5 hours late leaving because of storms in Dallas, where I connected. Had a confirmed connection out of Dallas to Boston, though, before I ever left Albuquerque. Miracles happen, they say.

Mines a pint please!!

Weather here in the UK (South) is warm and sunny yet again. This has been the best summer that I can remember for about 30 years!!! And it's still not over. Whoop!

Back