How's weather at your place?

Hot and humid here, too, but I just finished showering after a 40 minute bike ride around my neighborhood. Summer is not my favorite, but I'm slowly working myself into riding shape after years of riding my bike a few times a year. I'm trying to ride 3 times a week, even in sweltering weather. Autumn is when I plan to take my bike out on some local beginner trails.

TT

uninspiring today - gray cloud and light drizzle
IMGP2942.jpg

I'd love to see the owners manual for that thermostat to understand why some of those symbols are there. Is that a pig? What is the relationship between the temperature and the martini glasses? So curious

I'd love to see the owners manual for that thermostat to understand why some of those symbols are there. Is that a pig? What is the relationship between the temperature and the martini glasses? So curious
The Thermostat must have been off production for a couple of years as there is no owners manual available online and my print edition is in german. The symbols are there for short-time operation. The first two switch off the heating. Suitcase is for the holiday period, piggy is for the period of short-time absence (yes,the roasting of sucklings must be done conventionally as ever before), party keeps the temparature at daylevel as long as the bingeing is supposed to last.
This is the more obvious part, but there is also a hidden expert menu to dive into..... so far I have surfaced without any apparent harm.
I´d rather get submerged in photography.

Very warm here in Portugal: yesterday we had 44,8 degrees in one area, but what is even more uncommon is that we had 40 degrees by the sea!
Huge forest fires, lots of smoke in the air, not nice at all...

24C, blue skies, low humidity, another gorgeous day (that's 3 on the run!!!). Rain on the way soon according to the nice man on the TV last night. It's been a typical English summer for temperatures - although very dry down here on the lower left hand side of the country. Hardly any rain now for the last month.

Back