How's weather at your place?

Right now a manageable -10 C. The forecast says it'll rise to 0 degrees Celsius by Monday which will be bad for road conditions. I'd rather have a constant -10 throughout the winter than these waves of warm and cold.

Perth's had a week of mid 20s so gladly sending it your way. 36C tomorrow than sliding down to high 20s by Thursday. Had coldest Jan morning in 18 years the other day.

This is not helping is it? I'll stop now. :drinks:

I heard there was a 49 degree day in parts of W.A. around Christmas time till boxing day, did it actually get to that?

December was quite a shock for me. I was travelling around China for a bit where the temperature was ranging between -10 to -28 degrees (14 to -18 F), and when I flew back the temperature was 36 degrees (96 F).

January 7, and it's 65F outside with dandelions blooming. This time last year the temp had dropped into single digits.

P1030131.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1030132.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Usual Ohio weather for this time of year. Can't decide between rain or snow or 60F or 20F...now polar vortex is coming and we will be in the 10F as a high and -15F for a few days. It will most likely be like this until some time in early to mid March.

What Andrew said. I'm about 3 hours south of him, and we've had the usual mixed bag of very warm (for January), cold, windy, sunny, murky, rainy . . . . sometimes in the same day, it seems. Supposed to be down in the single digits by Sunday.

Back