How's weather at your place?

74F this morning in Hawai’i with just a slight breeze. Beautiful. View from our lanai.
14F00F73-42D6-4056-934B-0B59F91FC941.jpeg

A mixed bag here in downtown Vancouver. We've had brilliant sunshine, heavy overcast, pouring rain and back to overcast. This is all between sunrise and lunchtime. Temps have been between 10-13 C.

The Vancouver weather is all over the place. It can rain, hail and be warm and sunny all in the same day. The weather fronts came through every couple of hours and I ended up with a massive migraine from the yo-yoing barometer.

Warm. In fact, very warm. It's 24C or so outside at the moment, and we may get 27C this afternoon, making it the warmest day so far this year, and about 10 degrees warmer than I would normally expect in May.

(Spring is over-rated, in my experience)

But today is glorious 😎

-R

Very warm and windy the past few days, with the high temp increasing each day. Surprisingly comfortable on our elevated screen porch with the ceiling fan on, however. Right now I'm sitting here listening to distant thunder as a storm moves in from the west.

The past few days have been delightful, with cool mornings in the 50s (F) the temp barely hitting 80 in the afternoon, and plenty of balmy breezes. Beautiful weather for bike riding. It could stay like this all Summer as far as I'm concerned.

Well, yesterday was ok ....

2020-07-06_0001.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In the "new" reality, the advent of the pub pen! We sat outside at a pub for the first time. Weather was kind. However I have to agree with Richard above, today is distinctly meh ..... and likely to be for the rest of the week.

Back