How's weather at your place?

Absolutely beautiful today. Sunny and mild. Low 30s F last night and this morning, and only about 50F around noon. Great morning to mow the yard, then spend some time with the garage door open, sanding on one of my projects. Clouds and rain are supposed to move back in tomorrow.

Absolutely beautiful today. Sunny and mild. Low 30s F last night and this morning, and only about 50F around noon. Great morning to mow the yard, then spend some time with the garage door open, sanding on one of my projects. Clouds and rain are supposed to move back in tomorrow.
Almost exactly the same here. It was in the upper 40's this morning and the mid 60's by mid-afternoon. Sunny skies.

1619980084979.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
a little cold

It's a public holiday here today, so naturally the weather is wet and windy. Mostly windy. We were supposed to be going to a barbecue this afternoon, but I'm pleased to say it got cancelled ...

View attachment 257237

-R
Total rainfall here in April was 8mm. So far today we' ve had 14mm. What a lovely Bank Holiday! And all the emerging apple blossom will be getting blown off too, which is a real shame for gardeners but much worse for apple growers.

Quite cool for this time of the year (30s F to start), and sunny and breezy throughout the morning. We've had a string of days like that, and they are perfect for early morning bike rides, or throwing open the garage and pulling out the woodworking equipment. Rain comes back into the picture tomorrow.

After all of the uneven and unusually cool weather over the past month, late spring has finally arrived with a good amount of sunshine and daytime highs in the 70s F. It'll be in the 80's later in the week. Nighttime lows still around 50.

All of the cool/breezy/sunny days have given way to light rain, at least through the middle of the week, then Summer arrives. By the weekend and early next week, temps are expected to be 25-30 degrees F higher than what we've been having. It was great while it lasted.

Back