How's weather at your place?

Herman - I've been in the UK for a couple of weeks now and the weather has been just great

To say that summer has come early is an understatement - we have had "wall to wall" sunshine and blue blue skies - there is an extreme shortage of water and the UK has a "hosepipe" ban - no cleaning your car or watering the garden with that long green thing with a yellow end. Old folks have been suffering from heat exhaustion and the "ice cream vans" have been doing a roaring trade. The tar on the road surfaces has been melting and air conditioning units have been working overtime.

Hope the weather stay like it is today for when the Queen goes down the Thames in her open topped barge in June - she deserves a good time, poor thing.
She came to Salisbury on Tuesday and the roads were blocked all day - just great.

Oh to get back to France for some cool weather

Sun just coming out here, 1:30pm (southern California). Been a little rainy, cold and miserable for the better part of the week, but it looks like the sun is coming out just in time for my Thursday afternoon round of golf!!!

Thunderstorms for the past couple days, but they have rolled through quickly and awesome days have followed. We need the rain, but I hope we the sun trend continues.

Today we (my wife and me) enjoyed good life outside. Wow! Temperature plus 28C plus sunshine, I (we both) like it that way.
Hope we got same or even better weather tomorrow.

How's weather at your place?

SW France, (the place where it's supposed to be hot and sunny) - 12.5 degrees C here today - cold - very wet, that fine rain stuff, and maybe windy now and again, (hang on a minute whilst I sneeze!!)

but great for (watering) the garden

tomorrow is supposed to be better!!

view from our front terrace

weather.jpg

and part of rear garden

weather_2.jpg

morning showers rolling through here giving way to mostly sunny skies this afternoon and a fairly pleasant 26C. I'll pass you a beer Herman.....that's too hot. I complain when it goes past 26C......maybe if lose some weight....

T-Storms dominated most of the evening and early AM here. Just checked the radar around 0500H local and there was a *huge* swath of storm cells passing over the New Hampshire/Maine area. We just missed most of it. The weatherguessers :cool: are claiming a high-pressure area will clear out the scud and we'll have nice seasonal sunny weather with a high of about 26-27 C. I'm with Luke - anything higher than 27 C starts to get a bit chafing warm for me. The missus loves it though.

Back