How's weather at your place?

Yup, that is Kent Falls, Steve! I don't live too far from there...moved up here at the end of May and it's been quite a winter! I don't have a TR3 but I do have a MINI Cooper and love to drive around these parts - including to Lime Rock. Once we MINI folks got to do a lap on the race track there. Do you ever go to the Classic Car event? If so, keep me posted because this year I plan on attending.

Yes, we had close to 50 and then it was 6 degrees at 7:30am this morning.:drama:

I don't go to Lime Rock that often anymore. The last time was for the Historics in 2012 when Stirling Moss was there. But I used to actually race there in the 1970s - SCCA Showroom Stock and Formula Ford. But I could be talked into coming up again. BTW, I don't have a TR3 anymore, either. :(

Spring has arrived in Sonoma County, California. Fuji XQ1
13196325135_fa8b923053_o.jpg

Doug, I'm not sure whether I should stick my tongue out at you or thank you for this beautiful spring bouquet of a scene. ;-) Lovely country road view...and it makes me wish I were there for sure.

We spent over 5 hours outside yesterday, even though temps were below freezing. We just put on long down coats that were dark in color, and biked our daughter to playground after playground. At each one we'd sit on a bench and soak up the sun, trying to absorb vitamin D through our faces.

Got down to 8F last night, was in the teens this morning. I can do this. But I'm ready...

It looks like it shifted more North maybe. We got 10 inches where I live, N of DC. Government is closed, so roads are not bad without traffic. However southbound I-95 (S of DC) was shutdown due to a bus accident...

Much less snow so far. Mostly icy roads.

Back