How's weather @ your place?

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Jul 11, 2010
The Netherlands
Herman
Ootmarsum - Netherlands:
It's really hot, 38 Celsius, blue skies, no wind.
Also no airco, pfff.
Must I go for a cold beer?

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
morning showers rolling through here giving way to mostly sunny skies this afternoon and a fairly pleasant 26C. I'll pass you a beer Herman.....that's too hot. I complain when it goes past 26C......maybe if lose some weight....

Covey22

Hall of Famer
Feb 3, 2012
T-Storms dominated most of the evening and early AM here. Just checked the radar around 0500H local and there was a *huge* swath of storm cells passing over the New Hampshire/Maine area. We just missed most of it. The weatherguessers :cool: are claiming a high-pressure area will clear out the scud and we'll have nice seasonal sunny weather with a high of about 26-27 C. I'm with Luke - anything higher than 27 C starts to get a bit chafing warm for me. The missus loves it though.

theoldsmithy

Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2013
Cheshire, England
Martin Connolly
Yesterday was seriously warm - 30C here in Crewe and nearly 35C in London, with stifling humidity too. Today is much nicer - 23C, about 50% cloud cover. The bugs are starting to get on my nerves though, that's one good thing about winter....

Biro

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2011
Jersey Shore
Steve
Ootmarsum - Netherlands:
It's really hot, 38 Celsius, blue skies, no wind.
Also no airco, pfff.
Must I go for a cold beer?
Yes, Herman... you must go for a cold beer! July was the most miserable summer month in my neighborhood in many years. Temperatures were in the 32-36 celsius range every day for two-to-three weeks. All with high humidity each day.

Richard

Top Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Marlow, UK
It's a very pleasant day here today - about 24C with blue skies and a warm southerly breeze.

I'm looking forward to a large gin and tonic with plenty of ice in about one hour and 27 minutes.

-R

flash

Veteran
May 6, 2011
Gordon
18 degrees Celsius. That's the coldest day in two weeks and it's the middle of winter. Just finished the warmest July since records began.

Gordon

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom