How's weather @ your place?

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Jul 11, 2010
The Netherlands
Herman
Here @ eastern part of The Netherlands near German border we got lovely weather.
It's 20 Celsius, wow.

Best regards, Herman

donlaw

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Don
Here in south Texas spring has taken hold and we have clouds, drizzle, 70F (21C) and the air is permeated with pollen. The Allergists are doing well.

krugorg

All-Pro
Sep 26, 2011
Minnesota USA
Kyle Krug
Looks like a busy river, BB!

We got a tease of spring on Sunday, but back down to freezing temperatures and we supposedly have a winter storm warning on Thur-Fri. I used to say that I love winter, but I think this one broke me. :biggrin:

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Well, I actually got outside yesterday, but it turned into a bit of a hot one. Today... different... think I'll stay home.

The showers have already begun and if this is whats coming, I don't want to be out in it. OTOH, it could just disappear.

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA
Tony
Cold. 10F (-12C) at sunrise this morning. Supposed to be low single digits (F) the next five nights. I'm looking forward to Saturday. Trying to decide between pulling out my Fat Bike for an Arctic ride, or going and shooting frozen waterfalls, both of which I love doing.

Burkey

All-Pro
Apr 18, 2011
Northern New England
It's a minus 9F right now at 1:50PM in northern Vermont. Sunny but very cold. Eighteen below this morning when we got up around 7:00AM. Spending most of the day making sure the wood stove is running at peak efficiency.
. . . David

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom