1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Humming no more but still beautiful (Dead Animal but not graphic)

Discussion in 'Nature' started by davect01, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I was putting away the Christmas Decor and found this little Hummingbird under one of our trees. Still had that pretty coloring though so I had to take a few images before taking care of it.

A6000 and 50mm Minolta

_DSC0589.jpg

_DSC0591.jpg

• Sad Sad x 4
  2. bartjeej

bartjeej Hall of Famer

Nov 12, 2010
    bart
    Hope it had a long and healthy life with lots of nectar and hummingbuddies! Those shiny feathers are stunning.

3. It was really cold for Phx the last week so maybe it died of cold?

4. Luke

Luke Super Moderator Moderators Team

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    the eyes are the most delicious.....those go missing quite quickly.

Poor little buddy. Thanks for sharing these images. Everyone's gotta so sooner or later. I hope my corpse is half as good-looking

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jyc860923

jyc860923 Regular

Aug 29, 2018
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    Beautiful but sad. In city where I live I never really get a chance to see many interesting creatures. I was astonished when I first see fireflies during my 2nd trip to Sri Lanka, would've never known how beautiful the world is. I wonder when will I see one humming bird.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There is nature all around us, sometimes it just knows how to hide really well.

• Agree Agree x 1