I am published!!!!

Petach

Hall of Famer
Name
Peter Tachauer
Whooppee! I had a day out at the Extinction climate protest in London on Saturday. This was at Marble Arch in the centre of London. At the same time there was a "weed smoke in" of 24,000 stoned souls next door in Hyde Park. Obviously one man was not laid back enough not to take umbrage to another stoned soul and knifed/slashed him in the face. I caught the aftermath (just a few seconds I guess after) with the Ricoh GR11 and Sony A7ii/85mm combo. Got a shot of the victim and a man police spoke to in connection with the incident.

I sold the pics to a Daily Newspaper "The Sun" (some might argue it is not a newspaper" and I was published later that day with credits.

Not a bad days work.

Hey, well done and even more so for being in the thick of it! I read about this yesterday. I've heard that a lot of MP's read The Sun, it gets the news across quickly I believe in an idiot proof way ;)

Hey, well done and even more so for being in the thick of it! I read about this yesterday. I've heard that a lot of MP's read The Sun, it gets the news across quickly I believe in an idiot proof way ;)
Thanks Christy, and with knife crime being so much in the news too....had to be done.

Whooppee! I had a day out at the Extinction climate protest in London on Saturday. This was at Marble Arch in the centre of London. At the same time there was a "weed smoke in" of 24,000 stoned souls next door in Hyde Park. Obviously one man was not laid back enough not to take umbrage to another stoned soul and knifed/slashed him in the face. I caught the aftermath (just a few seconds I guess after) with the Ricoh GR11 and Sony A7ii/85mm combo. Got a shot of the victim and a man police spoke to in connection with the incident.

I sold the pics to a Daily Newspaper "The Sun" (some might argue it is not a newspaper" and I was published later that day with credits.

Not a bad days work.

Very nice. Good on you! (Carry a camera everywhere and see what happens. . .)

Cheers, Jock

Back