Micro 4/3 "I got plenty o' nuthin..."

Not the 105 2.5! You didn't dare use that lens on the Nex. Oh my...
Bruce, lesser men have fallen to the side trying that stunt.
You sir, are far braver then me. I shudder at the mere thought of the IQ you would get. It might even be illegal in some places in the world.

Well, it's almost a 105 2.5.....Which in the 70's was considered the sharpest lens in the range of all...bar none. Yes, it was better than my 90 2.8 M lenses.
How's this one compare?

The thing that gets me is the Nex sensor just blows away anything in the m43 arena. I just can't get past that. On a monitor things kinda look good. When you get prints made....
Well.... Nuff said.

I completely agree 100%. If there were decent AF lenses then i would still have mine. The sensor and image quality are superb, no question.

I do have a bit of a love / hate relationship with MF lenses. Sometimes i like using them and other times they infuriate me a bit. The best detail images i have ever got are from the NEX 5 and Voigtlander 25mm f4 Skopar lens. Zeiss are bringing out the 24mm f1.8 soon so if that's really good then i may have to look at it again, trouble is i already have a load of cameras!! The Nex 5 has £50 cash back at the moment and it is being replaced by a new version soon so the old orig one may well be going cheap. The NEX3 is already at £269 with a 18-55 lens!! I can't keep swapping systems as it costs too much!!

Bruce, that's what I mean about against the law. In fact, that kinda stuff should not be allowed on the forum.

Andy.... Talk is, your getting the Nex 7 before Ray....

Back