Fuji I love my local camera store

kevistopheles

Top Veteran
They're an endangered species. Ours is called Quicksilver and this is one of the folks that works there (possibly an owner, I never asked). I just wanted to give them a little shout out. I do my fair share of eBay shopping and trolling the forums for lenses but it's nice to have a local spot full of knowledgeable folks.

8129173431_b3cd6c97e9_h.jpg
Camera Man by dixeyk, on Flickr

He's a Konica collector (and I took it with my Konica 40/1.8) ;).

Today I found an absolutely pristine Super Takumar 50/1.4 (the 7 element version) for $40. It looks like it was never used. It's got a bit of yellowing so I'll give it some UV love. This store is great. This is a small city and you gotta drive to Seattle to get anything not carried at best Buy. These folks do film developing, scanning, prints and have a little case at the back with consignment gear. I've picked up a few Hexanons, a Rokkor and a Pen-F 40 there at various times. The prices are always reasonable. For the longest time they had a lovely Olympus OM 24/2.8 and right now they have a gorgeous MD Rokkor 24/2.8. It also helps that they are knowledgeable and really love the old lenses.

Now I just gotta grab a decent m42 to Fuji X adapter.

I love mine too!
And what makes mine very special is that they carry the following brands in stock:

-Fuji
-Samsung
-Sony
-Pentax
-Olympus
-Panasonic

Now how great is that! :cool::cool::cool:

Back