Identify the Mystery Object

Clue: there is no electricity involved.
Hmm, then it gets very hard because the power must come from somewhere and if it is not electricity, it must be chemical power or mechanical power (there is a very small possibility for nuclear power but that is not very likely.), have I forgotten any kind of other power?

It can't have a piezo electric element to ignite it as that involves electricity, there can be no batteries as they are electric.
I was thinking air-powered tool, but that also usually involves electricity to pressurize the air tank.

I am stumped!

Hmm, then it gets very hard because the power must come from somewhere and if it is not electricity, it must be chemical power or mechanical power (there is a very small possibility for nuclear power but that is not very likely.), have I forgotten any kind of other power?

It can't have a piezo electric element to ignite it as that involves electricity, there can be no batteries as they are electric.
I was thinking air-powered tool, but that also usually involves electricity to pressurize the air tank.

I am stumped!

The object is simple (only a few parts), and well known. It's just that this model is a kind of more complicated for better functionality.
As for the power button - think of it as a "invention" of the producer (well known for some range of pro tools) for this particular model.

A lil bit wider, with part of a logo:

20121015-MOx2-sC.jpg

I surrender, wait for the others. Reveal it already, then set up another one. Whomever interested would have chimed in already. Dinner time EST?

Back