Help Image "pop-out"

Missing the mu-43 function allowing you to click on an image and it opening in a 'pop-out' which is resized to my screen. Some image sizes are just too big to see, and I don't really want to right click and 'open image in a new tab' - any ideas???

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Missing the mu-43 function allowing you to click on an image and it opening in a 'pop-out' which is resized to my screen. Some image sizes are just too big to see, and I don't really want to right click and 'open image in a new tab' - any ideas???
I don't know if there're any technical difficulties in it, but you can always create a request in the Announcements and Feedback forum - @Kevin is bound to see it there (or he might just pick up on his tag here, depending on how busy he is).

I sometimes run into the issue you describe with vertically oriented images, which exceed the screen height.

agentlossing

Hall of Famer
Name
Andrew L
This site works that way sometimes too, but I haven't figured out exactly when an image will do that and when it won't.

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Truth be told I never knew the pop-up existed until just now, nice feature! 😅 I tried it on a bunch of images and it seems to work well for me (Windows / Chrome). It's just flickr-hosted images (and probably other externally hosted images too) that open in a new tab on left-mouse clicking them, but that makes sense.