Micro 4/3 Images from the Panasonic Lumix G3

It's hard not to be kind when the photos are this good! Very nice!

Cheers,

Antonio

Thanks, Antonio! Coming from you, that's really a complement. ;)

Hyubie, you're going to have to update that signature line of yours.:D

I don't know that much about the G3 but the results I'm seeing are looking mighty good - and I'm liking the looks of the depth of field effects very much.

I hope you both will give us your feedback on what you think about this camera as is or in comparison to your previous/other cameras. Feel free to start a brand new thread.:th_salute:

BB, I will update my signature soon :) As for the comparison, I have yet to really use the G3, so at this point I might be biased for the E-PL1. Give me some more time for a few more shooting sessions, and I might give you a clearer picture. But I'll be sure to update this (or a new thread) as I go along. But one thing I can definitely say is me+swivel screen+kids = happiness. :D

Thanks BB. It's a bit of me, a bit of the G3 and a bit of post processing. I found a program called FX Photo Studio that has some cool effects and makes a lot of images look like there were taken badly in the 70's which i love. Hopefully i can get some more done next week after a weekend down at the coast with the G3. Watch this space!!

Four more from me:

6039933405_e568a8dff1_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

6040482994_a23ca5f179_o.jpg

6039933133_964ce8c511_o.jpg

6039932991_0c05459127_o.jpg

All taken in Guayama, Puerto Rico. Processed from RAW using Capture One and further processed through PS CS5 and Color Efex 3.0

Cheers,

Antonio

Antonio,

You have such a good eye.

Lots of detail. Seems the sensor is good. Which lens?

Hope you are enjoying your new camera. I am enjoying the photographs:)

Lots of detail. Seems the sensor is good. Which lens?

Hope you are enjoying your new camera. I am enjoying the photographs:)

All four photos were taken with the 14mm 2.5 I think it's a terrific little lens.

I am enjoying the camera quite a bit. I am so glad you have enjoyed the photos!

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Antonio

...I found a program called FX Photo Studio that has some cool effects and makes a lot of images look like there were taken badly in the 70's which i love...
:D Andy, I love that line! Your portrait of Toby is a kind of a la "Night of The Living Dead", me thinks!:eek:

When I first started down the digital photo path, I was completely into realism but now that time has passed I've crossed the bar a bit myself, Andy.

Antonio, beautiful colors and details. My favorite is your shuttered window/door and the soft greenish blue clapboard.

She arrived and is looking sexy!!....Now I'm waiting for her companion (white GF3 w/ 14mm lens).

Can't wait to take her out tomorrow and shoot away.

DSCF3005-Edit.jpg

DSCF3007-Edit.jpg

That's lookin SO good!! I do think they look nice in white and will look awesome with a GF3 in white sitting by it's side! I'm SO tempted to get a red GF3 to go with my red G3 but i just don't need one, would be nice though!

Back