In memoriam

Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel as I recently lost my mom and thought the same thing about not having many pictures of her(as she hated getting her picture taken). I hope as like John said that you have family and friends around to reminisce.

Was he local to Frimley Paul?
we were a Surrey family, though not that part.
I was a bit young at that time to know (or care I suppose) why Frimley was selected :)... it's such a long time ago, over 40 years. I suppose Frimley Hall Hotel? can't remember ...

He lived in Spain for the past ten years, and that's where he died and will be cremated this morning. I'm unable to be there, which saddens me terribly.

Oh Paul, it is sad you cannot be there. I'm sure he would understand. I found it helpful to remember my brother by doing something we both loved. Last February (his birth month) I went out to the places I knew he wanted to visit with his camera and made 45 pictures for his 45 years. I felt close to him then and shed a few tears for my loss. He was a good brother and my only brother. I will always miss him dearly. This February I am going to do the same. Do something that celebrates his life today.

Back