Sony Industar 69 adaptation.

traveltrader

I have a Industar 69. It's a great little pancake lens but it doesn't focus to infinity with the M39 adapter. The original camera it came with has a shorter registration distance than a normal M39 camera. Many people file down the lens to work. I rather try to make a smaller adapter. It looks like I should be able to take the M39 mount off a M39 camera as a base and then use a body cap to make it work. Has anyone done anything like this with a Sony body cap?

As far as I know, there's 2 kind of M39, 1st is adaptable to use in most APS-C DSLR like Canon EOS etc. it similar with M42 lens. difference is Only in diameter 39mm & 42mm. 2nd is M39 or called LTM (Leica thread mount), this lens is for rangefinder can only be used in mirrorless not DSLR APS-C
So I guess what you need is LTM adpater to NEX

As far as I know, there's 2 kind of M39, 1st is adaptable to use in most APS-C DSLR like Canon EOS etc. it similar with M42 lens. difference is Only in diameter 39mm & 42mm. 2nd is M39 or called LTM (Leica thread mount), this lens is for rangefinder can only be used in mirrorless not DSLR APS-C
So I guess what you need is LTM adpater to NEX

That is true, but this is something else altogether. This is a lens for a Chaika rangefinder. While it is a M39/L39/LTM mount, it's registration distance is even shorter than the standard for the M39 rangefinders. Most people file down the lens a little so that it helicoid is allowed to move a little closer to the sensor. I rather not modify the lens.

Back