Industrial Photography

Good Afternoon,

The freight company played nice today and we got the Motoman HC10DTP moved into the lab along with three additional crates (robot pedestal, power supply, servo motor controller, etc.). Now my students have two major assembly/software projects running prior to our open house for the public on October 20th; the pressure is on!

Regards,

Edd

DSC00744.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
DSC00745.JPG

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

My Level 4H (Senior Honors) class finished the concrete floor drilling, anchored the base plate and support post, and used an engine lift to get the Yaskawa Motoman robot mounted on its' perch. They are doing the intial interface wiring from the robot to the controller/power supply and the SMART Pendant, used to teach the robot positions and write and execute the program. The young lady in the photo is one of my National Champions (SkillsUSA) and hopes to part of the Class of 2027 at Cal Tech, majoring in Applied Physics.

Regards,

Edd

Motoman-1.jpg
Motoman-2.jpg

Last edited:
50828209917_02c26ea945_h.jpg

The Domes by Andrew Priest, on Flickr
Once known as the ‘Dolly Twins’ but today referred to as The Domes are rather four unusual grain storage domes at the Cooperative Bulk Handling (CBH) in Goomalling.

The concrete domes, created in 1994, can store 44,000 tonnes of grain. Each dome is 39.6m in diameter and 19.8m high, in a perfect half sphere. The walls are 350mm thick at the base graduated to 125mm at the top centre of the dome.

Gascoyne Murchison Outback Pathway Exploration July-August 2020 - - #GMOPE 20.

Back