Panasonic Info and user experiences with the Panasonic LF1 wanted!

JensM

All-Pro
I have just become aware of this camera, and am somewhat keen to get whatever users experience you may have with it. I am a sucker for tiny cameras and this one would probably fit my fancies perfectly and replace the Canon S120 for a pocketable EDC.

How tiny is it? TINY: Compact camera meter comparison Small is not neccesarily a good one for a tiny camera, but flat is, it makes for great "carriablity" so to speak.

Anyone?

Put the post in this forum, due to not being certain as to where it should go, this seems to be the most correct place for it. :drinks:

Last edited:
I have just become aware of this camera, and am somewhat keen to get whatever users experience you may have with it. I am a sucker for tiny cameras and this one would probably fit my fancies perfectly and replace the Canon S120 for a pocketable EDC.

How tiny is it? TINY: Compact camera meter comparison Small is not neccesarily a good one for a tiny camera, but flat is, it makes for great "carriablity" so to speak.

Anyone?

Put the post in this forum, due to not being certain as to where it should go, this seems to be the most correct place for it. :drinks:
Hi,

I bought the LF1 when it first came out in 2013 and still have it. I love that little camera. The IQ is impressive for the size, as is the reach of the zoom (albeit a bit slow at f5.9, but a 28-200 that easily fits in your pocket!). As someone else may have mentioned it takes a very nice panorama. It also has a nifty night mode where it takes multiple exposures and averages them together. I've gotten some really great shots using that mode. The viewfinder is tiny, but it's nice to have one in the bright daylight when it is hard to see the LCD. It's also nice that it has a diopter adjustment so I can see the camera settings even when I don't have my reading glasses, which can be a problem for the LCD display.

BFHunt

P1000509.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back