Leica Introduce Yourself...

Slightly over a year ago I began using Leica M8.2 almost exclusively, though there are several other cameras nearby. My favorite focal length is 50mm on the M8. I know that is narrower field of view with the M8's crop factor of 1.3. But that field of view fits me just right. For the roomier shots, I use either a 24mm or a 25mm.

I look forward to joining in to the discussions here.

I've been using Leica and Leica mount cameras for about 10 years now, Mostly Nikon SLR's and Nikon RF's before that. I've used RF's since 1969 and SLR's since 1970. These days, shoot mostly the Digital RF's, and a few rolls of film.

I'm a perpetual tinkerer with lenses and film cameras. Built up a collection of 60+ lenses for the Leica, many of them did not start off as Leica mount lenses. I use the M9, M8, and M Monochrom.

Greetings,

I'm Kap49 from Delaware USA. Hopelessly addicted to my new X2 and am looking forward to learning all I can and viewing other members photos. So far looks like a great site.

my name is Mijo and I'm here by way of Amin's mu4/3 forum. I swapped my OMD with my friends M9 for a week, as he wanted to try it out and after a few days I was sold on leica.

Hi, my name is BB and I'm an Amin Sabet forum follower.;) Now, if only I still had my Leica X1 so I could be actively posting photos here!

Just stopping in to say hello...and I promise not to drool to much at all your photos and cameras.:th_salute:

Hi, my name is BB and I'm an Amin Sabet forum follower.;) Now, if only I still had my Leica X1 so I could be actively posting photos here!

Just stopping in to say hello...and I promise not to drool to much at all your photos and cameras.:th_salute:

Welcome BB my friend! Long time no "see", hope everything is well.

I hear the prices on a used X1 is dropping :cool:

My name is Adam. From Perth, Western Australia, but currently in New Caledonia.
I am not a member of Amin's other forums.

My favorites are MP, and XPan.
I have CV 15, CV 75, Summitar 5cm, 35 Biogon, but 35 Summicron lives on the MP, except when I put it on the GXR.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using LeicaPlace mobile app

Back