Invading WHAT?

Alf

Top Veteran
You must be joking.
6316002334_1bf87ce100_b.jpg

Amber di alfrjw, su Flickr

But we get there on a festive day, and no siege is necessary to get inside.
It's going to take some time, though.
6315486269_2ccece3e8c_b.jpg

Inside the inner gates, a palace.
6319327125_220375312b_b.jpg

Outside, massive fortifications everywhere.
6319851146_efa8d9d181_b.jpg

And at the bottom, celebrations.
6319861942_9bc7d390a2_b.jpg

Chai anyone?

Alf, the invasion is against Peace of Mind. There exist no wall tall enough to protect against that.
Beautiful set as always. Your journal is getting fat.

Alf, I don't think it is possible but you've outdone yourself! I can't wait until your whole trip is up. Are you publishing all on both Flickr, Tumblr, dpreview and Picasa? I must be sure to see each one. You're blowing me away with these.:bravo-009:

I can't wait until your whole trip is up
Actually, i'm at Oct 2nd and have pics up to the 12th... at this moment 241 surviving out of 968 to that day. It's going to take some time, even though the people pics are almost all done and published.

Are you publishing all on both Flickr, Tumblr, dpreview and Picasa?
Not exactly. I'm publishing on Flickr what is more or less watchable, then write my little notes for the ones that fit a story and publish on mu-43/SC and tumblr/blogger (still undecided on which one to use of those). dpreview and picasa are in my signature for historical reasons, as the most ancient pics lie there.

Thank you, Alf. Take your time - we'll be here. I appreciate your involvement and generosity in exposing us (yes, pun intended) to your adventures and your photography very much.

great photos! The 4th, where you look down into the valley and see the walls on the hills in the distance, gives you a real taste of what it must have been like to rule over this place in earlier centuries... the architecture inside is also stunning!

incredible, eatable and just remarkable...keep em coming. wonderful to see
other parts of the world that dont have cactus in the landscape!

Pete

Wow Alf, this set is amazing - I love the colour, composition, clarity and subject of all the photos you've posted. Honestly this is some great stuff.

Its hard to explain what I like about them, but I guess i just really like your photography style which has a lot of character - well done.

Also a big thank you, I found this very motivational! (I'm going through a cycle of long periods off photography and then a few snaps before being off photography for another long period)

Keep up the good work (just book marked your blog)

Back