Feedback iOS 12.1 having problems with editor

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Name
Steve
One problem has arisen. When I go to type a text, the keyboard on the iPhone and iPad covers the post writing area. If I try to move that are up, it flips back down as soon as I let go. Not sure what to do because i’ M typing blind.

One problem has arisen. When I go to type a text, the keyboard on the iPhone and iPad covers the post writing area. If I try to move that are up, it flips back down as soon as I let go. Not sure what to do because i’ M typing blind.
I'll have to track down somebody with an iOS device to see if I can replicate it happening. On my Android devices when I tap into an area that triggers the keyboard then the screen elements are moved up so that area is at top of the viewable window and the OS keyboard is below. If I can replicate it happening it on iOS devices then I can submit it as a bug to the forum software developers.

I think this may be the latest iOS update. I get this on lots of websites now. I discovered the ‘undock’ option which helps sometimes but it’s driving me nuts.

I think this may be the latest iOS update. I get this on lots of websites now. I discovered the ‘undock’ option which helps sometimes but it’s driving me nuts.
By any chance, the iOS 12.1 update? I'm seeing somebody has submitted a bug report already that is close to what you guys are describing but in their case it is on an iPad after doing the 12.1 update.

Yes I have iOS 12.1.3 on my iPad. It’s worse in landscape orientation; sometimes moving to portrait sorts it out.
Thanks for confirming, I'll keep an eye on the bug report that was submitted.

For anybody curious, here's the bug report with a screen shot that was submitted to the XenForo developers...

For anybody curious, here's the bug report with a screen shot that was submitted to the XenForo developers...

Safari is ok here too.

Chrome is ok now as well. I just updated to iOS 12.1.4 so maybe that fixed it.

Back