Apple iPad "Essentials"

Ray, you might find this story funny.

I had the original iPod, the 5 gig model. I filled it, then I wanted to buy a bigger iPod when the 3rd gen came out, so I gave my old one to my mom (who was around 65 at the time). She went crazy over music and filled it, then wanted more. So I went with her to the Apple store to help her shop for one. They suggested a Mini, but she said it was too small. The woman asked if she liked classical music a lot. My mom says, "Hell no, I have thirty gigs of trance!"

That's my mom for ya.

Fwiw, I have about thirty gigs of music in iTunes. Last I checked, I had 6,006 songs.

That is a FUNNY story! I love your mom!

I have close to 40 gigs of music, but a lot of jazz and improvisational rock (I was a Deadhead, after all) and so a lot of longer pieces - only about 4500 songs. And now I have it ALL in my pocket and all is well. Someday I might even actually LISTEN to some of it!

-Ray

I just bought the refurb iPad 1 64 gig 3G at a good price from Apple. Have had a couple of iPads but recycled them for cameras etc so thought it was time to get another one.

Size is very important for me as I have the Great nephew and Niece to think about also and their games, my photos, apps and other stuff.

I love the iPad for post processing and uploading stuff, oh and for using it in bed, Smaller than my laptop and great for movies!!!!

We have Netflix, shhhh we are in australia. And it streams it wonderfully :)

An iPad "Photo" question - We're on vacation and I have been downloading a lot of images onto my iPad. When these images with effects from Snap Seen are downloaded either during sync or iClouds, etc. do they hold the original resolution and image size?
'Probably a dumb question, but I'm really liking what I' m seeing from Snap Seed and would very much like to print out a few of the images I've processed in the App. Thanks in advance.
...David

When these images with effects from Snap Seen are downloaded either during sync or iClouds, etc. do they hold the original resolution and image size?
Your original imported image will be untouched, while the image saved from Snapseed into the "saved images" album will be a resized jpeg. Tried just now. Other apps behave the same way.

Back