Fuji Is this bad of me?

Ah DPR. I posted a brief thread on the virtues of having good XF lenses and it immediately went nuclear. I used to have a 5,000 post account before Amazon bought them out. I'm glad I don't linger there too often. :cool:

The other flame points at the moment seem to be X-T3 lockups and cheating at ISO.

I'm also really tempting to post on the new Nikon Z and Canon EOS R threads asking for advice about what to do with the second card slot in my X-T3 (though I suspect that the answers would be uncomfortable reading) ;)

Ah DPR. I posted a brief thread on the virtues of having good XF lenses and it immediately went nuclear. I used to have a 5,000 post account before Amazon bought them out. I'm glad I don't linger there too often. :cool:
How did I not know that Amazon bought them? That explains why I only go there for reviews.

I recall the outrage when Amazon bought them own - fears of shilling, etc. Personally I wasn't too worried, people will buy what they want, reviews be damned. And as it turns out, there was a wealth of other choices for information - YouTuber Reviews started getting hot a couple of years after the buyout.

Back