christilou

Legend
Umbria & Tuscany M240 ZM25 2.8 mostly

L1006846-Edit-2.jpg

L1006790-Edit.jpg

L1006924-Edit.jpg

L1006617-Edit-6.jpg

L1006901-Edit.jpg

always great photos chris, and these are no exception. seems like a lovely trip.

so, is it me, or do the M240 pictures have a similar look to those produced by the sony A7r? its been kicking around in my head for awhile, but seeing your italy pix on the sony forum kind of solidified it for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm of the opinion that the Leica files have a unique richness to them that the Sony simply doesn't share. The Sony is great for capturing landscape but I still prefer the output from the Leica for most things. Putting the Leica/ZM lenses on the A7RII simply doesn't do it for me so despite all it's peculiarities and it's penchant for freezing I still take the M240 on trips..... plus the battery lasts all day!

always great photos chris, and these are no exception. seems like a lovely trip.

so, is it me, or do the M240 pictures have a similar look to those produced by the sony A7r? its been kicking around in my head for awhile, but seeing your italy pix on the sony forum kind of solidified it for me...

thanks, thats good to know. my query stemmed from my own observation of the output from both cameras, and the results you posted of similar scenes in both formats seemed to confirm the similar rendering. of course its difficult making these comparisons from low rez forum photos, so thanks for your personal-experience thoughts.

Back