It's been 10 good years but it's time to bid farewell.

This news broke when I was absent from the forum for many weeks and I've only just been alerted to it. Sorry to hear that you've been overwhelmed by medical issues and I wish you all the best, my thoughts go back to the start of the single in challenges where you played an important role, your contributions were always welcomed.

Barrie

Hello all, some 13 months since I last posted and I lurk occasionally and have left the odd Like. The biggest 'loss' with PD is still the 'feel goods' that a dopamine rush supplies - it is hard to maintain interest in things including photography. Physically the slow deterioration continues and my voice is now added to that list. Mentally I'm still reasonably with it. I have lost 3 brothers in law in that time which reflects my current life stage. In closing, I again wish you all well and it's good to see so many familiar names when I lurk.

Hello all, some 13 months since I last posted and I lurk occasionally and have left the odd Like. The biggest 'loss' with PD is still the 'feel goods' that a dopamine rush supplies - it is hard to maintain interest in things including photography. Physically the slow deterioration continues and my voice is now added to that list. Mentally I'm still reasonably with it. I have lost 3 brothers in law in that time which reflects my current life stage. In closing, I again wish you all well and it's good to see so many familiar names when I lurk.
Good to hear from ya and hope you are doing as well as can be.

Back