Fuji It's Here!

gracefruit

Regular
After much to-ing and fro-ing, I've finally bought the x100. Thanks again to BBW for all of your help in making the decision. It arrived yesterday - smack in the middle of a hurricane (!!!) so I've not yet been out to take any photos. Hopefully we'll have some decent weather tomorrow. I see lots of pictures of downed trees in my future.

After much to-ing and fro-ing, I've finally bought the x100. Thanks again to BBW for all of your help in making the decision. It arrived yesterday - smack in the middle of a hurricane (!!!) so I've not yet been out to take any photos. Hopefully we'll have some decent weather tomorrow. I see lots of pictures of downed trees in my future.

Welcome to the club! I know you are going to have heaps of fun with it.

Great decision! ... .yes BB appears to have had a hand in a few of recent purchases :laugh1:

Enjoy ever 1/125 of a second with it. She's a beauty...changed my life!!! Now what accessories to go with it ;)

Looking forward to seeing some of your images.

Wow, Elizabeth! Congratulations!!! I had no idea that you were that close to actually buying the camera!

I've been away for a few days and it feels like a couple of weeks with all that's going on.

Take your time, you'll have many years of picture making together. That said, I am very excited to see some of your pictures.View attachment 41310

Thanks, everyone! Sadly, our weather is still horrible (but not dangerous now), so I'm delayed again.

BB - I didn't realise I was so close to buying one either, but I found a deal that was too good to pass up! I keep waiting for the buyer's remorse to set in, but so far I'm still over the moon. It's a joy just to carry the thing about the house. I've never touched a camera that feels this natural to hold. It really is something special.

I have a Fuji X100 right now sitting on the table in front of me. Having handled it for a day, I can definitely see why people are crazy about it.

Congratulations, enjoy your new camera! :)

Elizabeth, congrats on a great addition to your vision.... which by the should be doing in house stuff at the moment. Fear not brave Scottish woman, ISO 6400 will not leave you upset.

Strat... Congrats on your addition also....
You know what to do with it...

BB's not so humble assistant...

Well, a betting pool will be started. Odds are you won't be able to send it back......

Sorry Fuji, I sent it in the mail, I really did....
uh...uh... I was testing the camera and a WWE wrestler grabbed it from me....
Might work Strat......

Back