Sony iv made the switch !!!!

mathew

Regular
ok guys , this is it ,,, iv started shooting in RAW format on my rx 100 v after many many many years using jpeg ,, but iv noticed that you can still access the creative style menu and change the style ????? , its not dulled out like most the settings when you have selected RAW? i thought raw was raw and you couldnt change any colour setting at all ? for now iv left the creative style in neutral ,,,,how come it allows you to set the creative style when in raw mode ? any help would be fab and which creative style setting are you ment to leave it in for the best raw image possible ?? im confused lol ,,,,, any help would be fab ,,,, cheers

ok guys , this is it ,,, iv started shooting in RAW format on my rx 100 v after many many many years using jpeg ,, but iv noticed that you can still access the creative style menu and change the style ????? , its not dulled out like most the settings when you have selected RAW? i thought raw was raw and you couldnt change any colour setting at all ? for now iv left the creative style in neutral ,,,,how come it allows you to set the creative style when in raw mode ? any help would be fab and which creative style setting are you ment to leave it in for the best raw image possible ?? im confused lol ,,,,, any help would be fab ,,,, cheers

I think you will find that in RAW only, even if you set the creative style you will only get the RAW file, not the creative one. Thats how it is on my Sony A6300.

I think you will find that in RAW only, even if you set the creative style you will only get the RAW file, not the creative one. Thats how it is on my Sony A6300.
hi mate
cheers for the response ,, ok thats abit funny but its my first sony camera and i read the way sony do there menus are abit clinky so ok thats fine ,, iv come from a canon slr and there menus are totally different ,,,still loving the rx 100 ,, its a great little camera .

hi mate
cheers for the response ,, ok thats abit funny but its my first sony camera and i read the way sony do there menus are abit clinky so ok thats fine ,, iv come from a canon slr and there menus are totally different ,,,still loving the rx 100 ,, its a great little camera .

I feel your pain. I came from Canon too. The Sony menu remains a constant mystery to me.

Hmmm, maybe you have set it to Raw + Jpeg? So the Raw is well, Raw, while the creative style applies to the JPEG version.

hi mate
its just set to raw , its a funny menu on the sony ,, have you tried setting to raw and seeing if the creative style is grayed out or if it can be changed ??

Back