Ricoh I've got a bone to pick.

AzPete

Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
I know what Bill is talking about !!!! I was there myself. But I took some therapy, and with time
and some life changes I over came this horrible sickness and become normal once again.

Good luck Bill,
Pete

Reactions: BBW

krugorg

All-Pro
Sep 26, 2011
Minnesota USA
Kyle Krug
Congrats on the new GRD!

Man, I have been tempted on that one for a while now. No way I can justify a purchase right now, but that is a cool little camera!

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Good God, man! :eek: They really have got to you! Whatever next! :biggrin:
Brian!

You made it here then :wink:

Yes, I fear the Ricoh bugs bite deep. I have treated the cat with Frontline but it hasn't helped... Honest, Yer Honour, I was only looking at evilBay and there it was. I sniped at the last minute and paid two hundred and twenty five of your Earth pounds (they are like Euros but still buy as much as they did an hour ago). Rude not to, really... :dance3:

Reactions: BBW

Andrewteee

All-Pro
Jul 8, 2010
I just traded away my two Sigma DP cameras, slowly slimming down to only my Ricohs. So there's hope in the long run :biggrin:

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran
Apr 25, 2011
Western NC
Brian!

You made it here then :wink:

Yes, I fear the Ricoh bugs bite deep. I have treated the cat with Frontline but it hasn't helped... Honest, Yer Honour, I was only looking at evilBay and there it was. I sniped at the last minute and paid two hundred and twenty five of your Earth pounds (they are like Euros but still buy as much as they did an hour ago). Rude not to, really... :dance3:
Looking forward to your thoughts and photos. Welcome to the club!!! :whoo:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom