Ricoh I've got a bone to pick.

I know what Bill is talking about !!!! I was there myself. But I took some therapy, and with time
and some life changes I over came this horrible sickness and become normal once again.

Good luck Bill,
Pete

Congrats on the new GRD!

Man, I have been tempted on that one for a while now. No way I can justify a purchase right now, but that is a cool little camera!

Good God, man! :eek: They really have got to you! Whatever next! :D

Brian!

You made it here then ;)

Yes, I fear the Ricoh bugs bite deep. I have treated the cat with Frontline but it hasn't helped... Honest, Yer Honour, I was only looking at evilBay and there it was. I sniped at the last minute and paid two hundred and twenty five of your Earth pounds (they are like Euros but still buy as much as they did an hour ago). Rude not to, really... :dance3:

Brian!

You made it here then ;)

Yes, I fear the Ricoh bugs bite deep. I have treated the cat with Frontline but it hasn't helped... Honest, Yer Honour, I was only looking at evilBay and there it was. I sniped at the last minute and paid two hundred and twenty five of your Earth pounds (they are like Euros but still buy as much as they did an hour ago). Rude not to, really... :dance3:

Looking forward to your thoughts and photos. Welcome to the club!!! :whoo:

Back