Samsung i've got a Samsung NX20 !!

Nuskyn

Top Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
@Gelderland - the Netherlands
Jeroen
My brother (a heavy DSLR user) won this camera, and because he's never gonna use it, he gave it to me !!!

Ok, not totally for free, because last winter i helped him with the rebuilding of his bathroom, but i never expect this camera as a gift !!

Soon i will post a review here !! this is one of the first shots... as posted in "Dogs"

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
congrats, seems like a great camera! Funny that it happens just when you decided to use only the EX1 for the time being :p

krugorg

All-Pro
Sep 26, 2011
Minnesota USA
Kyle Krug
Congratulations on the camera! Super cool!

I think the NX20 is a super interesting camera. Pretty amazing how small the camera is with the built in viewfinder and twisty screen. Look forward to seeing more images and please let us know what you think about the camera and lenses.

Jules

Regular
Feb 3, 2012
Bremer Valley, Australia
Julie-Anne
That's great, have fun. I have a NX100 which seems to be something of an underdog in the CSC world, but I really like it. I can recommend the Samsung 30mm f2 pancake lens - it's practically welded to my NX100.

Nuskyn

Top Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Jeroen
Yes, a very pleasant surprise !! and only a week after i sold my Nikon D90...

Today i'm going (again) to the beach, and take it with me, and hope the weather stays good enough for some pics...

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
Nice shots!
I think the Samsung NX line of lenses is overall pretty well regarded, so I'm sure the 18-55 will serve you well. Personally I'd go for the 16 or 20mm pancake, mainly for size considerations, but then since you've got the EX1 as a jacket-pocketable camera with excellent performance, having a larger lens on the NX20 won't hurt too much I suppose!

Nuskyn

Top Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Jeroen
I'm sure the 18-55 will serve you well. Personally I'd go for the 16 or 20mm pancake, mainly for size considerations, but then since you've got the EX1 as a jacket-pocketable camera with excellent performance, having a larger lens on the NX20 won't hurt too much I suppose!
Yes, i think the 18-55 gives me enough possibilities for this time... and indeed there's always my EX1 !

Today at the beach i had both camera's with me, and because there was so much to learn about the NX, the EX stayed in the backpack.. next time i pick one camera for the job...

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom