Fuji I've mutated into one of the X-Men!

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
I doubt that many will be surprised to learn that I have acquired an X-E1 together with 18-55 and 35mm lenses. I have had the X10 for long enough to appreciate what Fuji is doing and the X-E1 seemed to offer the ideal balance of functionality, low weight and quality. Although I have so far only had a couple of days to play, I am really enjoying myself with this little beast. Just a couple of quick snaps for now, more to follow:

8390242138_089aabc1c7_b.png

Angel test 2 Fuji X-E1 35mm @ f1.4 mono by Lightmancer, on Flickr

View attachment 64394
Miles Magister 1 by Lightmancer, on Flickr

View attachment 64395
Mine, mine, MINE! by Lightmancer, on Flickr

...in use and particularly with the 18=55 fitted I have to say it reminds me of my old Panasonic LC-1, a camera that I loved and have long lamented.

The X-E1 is an easy, fun camera to use. If my boat was sinking and I had to throw all my cameras but one overboard, the X-E1 would document the mass drownings of a lot of gear.

BLOOP

Oh and your first picture freaking rocks!

The X-E1 is an easy, fun camera to use. If my boat was sinking and I had to throw all my cameras but one overboard, the X-E1 would document the mass drownings of a lot of gear.

BLOOP

Oh and your first picture freaking rocks!
:eek::D

Congrats Bill, ever since I've read about this camera a bit here and seen the photos my prurient G.A.S. has resurged.:blush:

Back