Not open for further replies.

Brian

Product of the Fifties
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Jupiter-8 50mm F2, shimmed for Leica
</br>Prices</br> $90
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> This is a very nice KMZ Jupiter-8 in Leica Thread Mount. This lens is optimized for close-up and wide-open use on the Leica, and is useable out to infinity at F2. This lens is freshly cleaned, lubed, and adjusted. The focus and aperture movement are very smooth, the lens is custom-shimmed for use on Leica cameras. The glass is clean and clear, hard to find in most J-8's. The mount is in EX condition- some surface marks, aperture blades are clean.

Price: $90 shipped within the US, $95 shipped International First Class anywhere else, $110 shipped insured International priority mail. Paypal, Money-Order, Personal check. I reserve the right to hold shipment until payment clears. $5 discount for Paypal Gift, personal check, and money order.

At F2:

909-j-8-infinity-f2.jpg

910-j-8-close-up-f2.jpg

911-j-8-f2-close-up.jpg

At F4:

912-j-8-f4.jpg

The lens:

913-rimg0001.jpg

914-rimg0003.jpg

915-rimg0007.jpg

916-rimg0008.jpg

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal check
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> -
</br>Shipping charge</br> -
</br>Handling time</br> -
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

This is a Leica Thread Mount lens, and an M-Mount adapter is required for use with and M-Mount camera. The adapter is NOT included.

Included with the lens is a generic front lend cap and a home-made rear cap.

Brian, I am interested. Could you pm me how to complete purchase, international insured, email mwizen@gmail.com. Apologies if not following the right process, first time I try this in a forum. Thanks,

Thankyou, and welcome to Leicaplace.

PM replied to, and The lens is sold pending payment for our new member, "mwizenbe". This is a nice one, an "export" version.

Thanks Brian for the warm welcome. I love this lens, and will be great to have one as clean as it can be! Mine is not that clean, I bought it many years ago on eBay, and used with an M2 with good results.

I finally convinced myself to buy an M-E, and started getting myself back "into Leica mode". Who knows, may even post some pictures soon ...

Sold! This will go great on the M-E. I use the same fence post for testing lenses, get an idea of how sharp they are. This J-8 is sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back