Just a few from the park

Djarum

All-Pro
Real Name
Jason
I didn't know where to put this, since the pictures cover a little of everything. These are a few with the E-P1 taken around a park in our small downtown area.

For the bird lovers, this goose was flapping its wings real fast for some reason.

park1.JPG

This one I found interesting. More abstract I suppose. I don't know why, but I just like it.

park2.JPG

This is my favorite

park3.JPG

CC is always welcome.

Thanks,

Jason

Djarum

All-Pro
Real Name
Jason
Bilzmale,

Thats probably why I'm attracted to the photo. I see sine waves a good bit in the work I do.

Amin,

I agree. At first glance, it appears the dog is headed toward the duck. But if you look closer, the dog really is just headed toward the water. I used a telephoto on this shot.

On another unimportant note, the couple heading away in the shot , if you take look, is carrying a NEX 3. You can't tell in the shot, but when we ate at the little outdoor cafe, they were there and the NEX 3 was sitting on their table. First time I've seen anyone else in the area using a mirrorless camera.

Thanks all for the comments.

BBW

Legend
Real Name
BB
I can see why you took each one, Jason.:thumbsup: That first one makes me laugh - is that a swimming chicken?! The waves and goldfish catches me with its patterns, too, and I do like the graphic nature of your third, very much. Thank you for posting all three - and for your spotting a mirrorless camera spy story, too!
:wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom