Micro 4/3 just an E-M5 review link

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Great set of images. I find the second one particularly special.

I doubt anyone needs to read another review of this camera. And to be honest, I didn't bother to read it. I already have the camera, but when I see that there are new reviews, I check them out for the pictures. This one does not disappoint. It just goes to show that I am still at the bottom of the learning curve of photography. Some really amazing images......

It's funny that there was a time when I would have read any review or preview to learn more about the camera, but very soon that changed to "oh no, not ANOTHER E-M5 review" :)

I confess I liked the photos from the original travel review posted... felt they were fairly dynamic compared to the normal travel stuff.

That said, nothing beats monkey self-portraits.

I call BS on the monkey taking good photos. I once saw a monkey take a photo (honest, hand on heart). It was terrible: blurry and out of focus, no defined subject, no sense of composition, but the lady whose camera it was thought it was awesome, so who I am to judge?

Since the question has been raised about the quality of the images in the link posted, I though I'd go back and see if I had got it wrong from when I first saw them two weeks ago. My take is that every image before the sunset image, while maybe lacking in some technical qualities, caused me to pause and think more closely. They told a story, so to speak. To me that is the whole purpose of photography as documentary. They don't necessarily sell the camera on it's technical merits, but if I'm reading Luke's OP correctly that wasn't what he gleaned from the article either.

Back